A typical Sunday schedule for families with children and teens
Check-in & Check-out procedure:
1. Students will start each Sunday attending the 10:30am church worship with their families.
2. Students will be dismissed for Sunday School during the first congregational hymn.
3. After they are dismissed from the sanctuary, students will go directly to their classrooms.
4. After Sunday School, at 11:40am, the teachers will bring their class into room B-5 (former PreK room) for the Sunday School closing assembly.
5. The closing assembly will end at 11:50am.
6. Parents should meet their children downstairs in room B-5 immediately after church is finished.
Pre-K, K, Elementary and Pre-Teen
Young Teen and Senior High School